PR WELCOME

ZETHELZ AT YAHOO.COM

I WON AT...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Win an ERGObaby Organic Carrier!



I never used a carrier with my first daughter, so when I had my second daughter I knew I was not going to invest on a baby carrier. A few months ago I won a Phat Baby Wrap and fell in love with babywearing. I love wearing my daughter. How much I can do while carrying her. My daughter loves it as well. I really believe that she is a calm and happy baby because of it. Now, I'm obsessed on trying other carriers, specially ERGObaby carriers. I hear so many great things about this carrier. I have been trying to win it since we cannot afford it at this time. That is why I'm very excited that Le Petit Owlet is giving away an ERGObaby organic carrier. I don't know how many times I have been trying to win this carrier, I have lost count! And here I am again trying to win it. Maybe this time I get lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment