PR WELCOME

ZETHELZ AT YAHOO.COM

I WON AT...

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Month of November Wins

This month is a little slow for me. I did not win as much. Mostly because I have not been entering as much since I just had a baby. I'm still adjusting having a newborn and a todder.
The highlight of this month is the Yo Gabba Gabba Live ticket that I won. My daughter and I had a wonderful times watching the show. We had great seats also.

Youthful tips
  • thinkbaby feeding set by sprout baby
Babybix
  • aden + anais hooded towel
Life with 5 monkies
  • Yo gabba gabba live show tickets
Jabbering Jessi
  • Fill your own (water bottle)
Seeryus Mama
  • Old navy coupon $45 off 100
Money Saving Tips for A Keeper at Home
  • Mrs. Smith Diaper Bag
My Four Monkeys
  • Baby Dipper
This Birds Day
  • Xshot Camera Accessory
Other Hood
  • Bugaloo Kids Shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment