PR WELCOME

ZETHELZ AT YAHOO.COM

I WON AT...

Sunday, August 30, 2009

August '09

Budget Saving Mom
  • Trix Swirls Creative Package
The Mommy Files
  • Claim Jumper Frozen Entree Coupons
Pinch That Penny
  • (1) Paknak
Cute Like Me
  • Frecklebox (my choice of any item) - I picked the personalized hard cover book Big Sister
House of Queen
  • Crayola Creativity Package
Donna's Blog
  • Crayola Creativity Package
LookWhatMomFound..and Dad Too
  • Crayola Creativity Package
AnnOnLife
  • Yoplait Fiber One
Kindred Spirits Reviews
  • Moving Story Book DVD
Mommy Brain Reports
  • Smooshies
Old Navy $50 off $100 Coupon

Mommy to Lil Lady Bug
  • Stuck on You
Sage & Savy
  • iStory Time (iPhone App)
Barefoot Mommies
  • CitiBloc (they sent me the 100 pcs!)
Peanut's Page
  • Key Fob
Playground for Parents
  • 6 PakNaks of my choice
Pour Me Some Sugar
  • Hippos and Rhinos DVD
Sandier Pastures
  • $50 Gift Certificate to Bei Bambini
Momma Findings
  • Sid the Science DVDs
Monsters in my House
  • Sid the Science DVDs
Kiddies Corners
  • Baby Signs Flip Guide
Southeast Texas Deal Seeker
  • My Secret Circle
Texas Couponers Anonymous
  • My Lil' Budget Book
Mommies Angels
  • Invisibelt
Gobs of Giveaways
  • Name your Tune CD

No comments:

Post a Comment